Image and video hosting by TinyPic

28 February 2010 - Round, Green in Colour, and Furry

went swimming and lunched today with the gang today, to more or less celebrate my birthday during lunch time.

we swam halfway and rested awhile in the canteen. I was given a riddle by Joyce and WR

"What's round, furry, green in colour?"

and I could never thought of an answer, but I forced myself to guess...I asked if it was around here and they said yes. so I thought of stuffs like, the chair I was sitting on, or maybe that Indian guy I saw in the vicinity who was wearing green trunks etc etc (I mean, it suits the criteria, if you get what I mean). when I totally gave up, they told me it was CJ-7 (the cute lil monster from the movie)

but, what about the "its around here" part?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


there it was, shocked me big time, because I thought it would just be a gathering lunch, but turned out to be something more surprising.




I don't bear to cut it actually, but which birthday cake is not meant for eating =\

I thought my day would be just fun, but it turned out to be of great surprise and excitement =)

and look at the guy beside me. LOLS !

and so, its time for me to study study study, and prepare for the last paper.

Labels: , ,

Written on 7:44 PM

The Author

Kelvin Yeo's the name
21

I'm nothing extraordinary
But I hold my Pride high

Thus I don't really have a Good Personality

Adaptive to Everywhere I go
Not into Religious Matters
And I Love Annoying People

The Mirror-Effect Guy
(Attitude-Reflections Treatments)


Somehow, you wouldn't want to know me too much

Link blog if you wish to

Ancient Exits

PREVIOUS BLOG 2006-2009
Onion Tales
TONGFEN
WANRU
Beatrice
Marisa
Amber
Benny

History


Picture Archives

CNY 2010
My 20th
YL's 21st
ECP Outing
KKY's 23rd
Picture Compilation
Blood Type
BH's 21st
Kids Bdays
Christmas Night
End of 2010
CNY 2011
iPhone & Razers
My 21st
P O P LO !!
Blu Tack Figurines
Siqi's 27th
2XU Compression 12KM Run
BH's 22nd
Jurong Lake 10KM Run
TianFang, Wanru & Zhenhong's Bdays

credits

Designer: alicia low
Brushes: deviantART
Picture: adidas