Image and video hosting by TinyPic

27 February 2011 - Birthday Celebration

Celebrated my birthday with 2 groups of friends on Saturday. its a simple celebration this year without anything thats blasting but I kind of like it. a pity I couldn't have a chance to celebrate with BHWR's clique, if not it would have been more meaningful this year.

nonetheless ! I'm contented to have 2 small celebrations in a day. its very heartwarming somehow, especially the night outing.

Pictures !! its been nearly 4 months since I've played with camera. I never had a chance to snap photos ever since I went NS due to change of phone. so I got a little over-excited. if you guys gonna think that taking pictures are girly stuffs, you all need to wake up your idea.

Lunch at Itacho Sushi



Zhenjie + Junwei

CC

Matthew (Latecomer)


Egg + Salmon

Cold noodle, the taste sucks, so it should have been thumbs down.


Curry Sliced Pork

Spare Ribs

Pork Cutlet

Grilled Eel


Me + Huijie

The food there is nice, especially their small bites. price wise, its a typical Japanese restaurant range, so its worthwhile trying. for those who are looking for very expensive sashimi, they offer them too.



Dinner at NYNY


Appetizer

Steak

Chicken + Melted Mozzarella

BBQ Spare Ribs

"Spicy" Fish & Chips

Siqi + Chong

Me + Siqi

NYNY needs no review, I believe almost everyone had tried that at least once before.



Esplanade Area


This rocks or

perhaps this is better


Marina Bay Sands Lightings

Finally, My Birthday Cake =)

its a great day, a great night. though the night outing was incomplete, but it was still a fine celebration. I must thank Siqi and the rest for buying the lil cake x)

I should not feel half emptied, I should be acting like a little kid who gets exuberant having celebrations. and in fact, and yes I felt the latter.

All in all, I'm fortunate having to know such awesome friends in my life =)

Labels: , , , ,

Written on 3:24 AM

The Author

Kelvin Yeo's the name
21

I'm nothing extraordinary
But I hold my Pride high

Thus I don't really have a Good Personality

Adaptive to Everywhere I go
Not into Religious Matters
And I Love Annoying People

The Mirror-Effect Guy
(Attitude-Reflections Treatments)


Somehow, you wouldn't want to know me too much

Link blog if you wish to

Ancient Exits

PREVIOUS BLOG 2006-2009
Onion Tales
TONGFEN
WANRU
Beatrice
Marisa
Amber
Benny

History


Picture Archives

CNY 2010
My 20th
YL's 21st
ECP Outing
KKY's 23rd
Picture Compilation
Blood Type
BH's 21st
Kids Bdays
Christmas Night
End of 2010
CNY 2011
iPhone & Razers
My 21st
P O P LO !!
Blu Tack Figurines
Siqi's 27th
2XU Compression 12KM Run
BH's 22nd
Jurong Lake 10KM Run
TianFang, Wanru & Zhenhong's Bdays

credits

Designer: alicia low
Brushes: deviantART
Picture: adidas