Image and video hosting by TinyPic

31 December 2010 - The End of Year

this year seems like the fastest year in my whole 20+ years life. it feels as though I'm still in Poly worrying about my FYP work and my final semester exams, looking forward to the long term break on March..

but no, I've already reached December now, and its going to be 2011 very soon.


I could still remember the start of this year, BR was drinking with the Heineken bottle in which the content inside was actually just plain water. it felt as though it happened not too long ago, then again its a 364+days ago thing.

The first half of my 2010 life wasn't very interesting. I was still having school life until it was March, I was finally free from studies, and that heavy burden was finally gone. things were complicated but life went on. it was a start of another phase of life - Work

I started work in SLS on April, all the way until October, and there was countless of ups and downs. the beginning of the first 2 months was a challenge to me, to learn so many technical stuffs that I had no knowledge of. thank goodness, I survived, and from there on things got more challenging, having to face different type of customers that ranges from the potential buyers, to those who can piss you off almost instantaneously.

during that period, I picked up and learnt a lot of things...temperamental control, getting to see the different types of people, the selfless and the selfish colleagues in the company. but that made my life kinda dull, I had much lesser time to meet with the people I used to hang out with.

I was fortunate to know a few people there whom are really nice people, and that made me have no regrets working during those periods, my showroom people, and the 两姐妹。

work's over, I rewarded myself with a month of rest and rotting at home, and then I got into a new phase yet again, my current phase of life - National Service. my head is constantly shaved bald now and shockingly, I need to study during these few months again.

I cannot recap every little events I had for this year, but honestly just remembering December alone is enough to make me grin widely like a little child. its been a great year, I just hope it would continue the same way in the year 2011


My 2010 Year with the people dear to me x)

It's a blessing having to know someone like you exist, for you can bring optimism to others in life.

Labels: ,

Written on 4:17 PM

The Author

Kelvin Yeo's the name
21

I'm nothing extraordinary
But I hold my Pride high

Thus I don't really have a Good Personality

Adaptive to Everywhere I go
Not into Religious Matters
And I Love Annoying People

The Mirror-Effect Guy
(Attitude-Reflections Treatments)


Somehow, you wouldn't want to know me too much

Link blog if you wish to

Ancient Exits

PREVIOUS BLOG 2006-2009
Onion Tales
TONGFEN
WANRU
Beatrice
Marisa
Amber
Benny

History


Picture Archives

CNY 2010
My 20th
YL's 21st
ECP Outing
KKY's 23rd
Picture Compilation
Blood Type
BH's 21st
Kids Bdays
Christmas Night
End of 2010
CNY 2011
iPhone & Razers
My 21st
P O P LO !!
Blu Tack Figurines
Siqi's 27th
2XU Compression 12KM Run
BH's 22nd
Jurong Lake 10KM Run
TianFang, Wanru & Zhenhong's Bdays

credits

Designer: alicia low
Brushes: deviantART
Picture: adidas