Image and video hosting by TinyPic

06 February 2011 - CNY Outings

04 February - CC's House

Like I said in my previous post, we do what we are best at for CNY season. Gamble, but surprisingly no Alcohol involved this time (not like I would drink it in any way)

4 blackjacks for players sitting next to one another. damn epic.


Best Bros.

05 February - BH's Outing

I went out early in the morning to meet BH and the rest. to keep words short, basically we just went house visiting.

1) Card Games at SR's house,
2) Headed over to WR's house for Lunch and Card Games
3) to BH's Aunt House for Housewarming and Card Games
4) to another House for another Housewarming and Card Games

the guy with a super duper big family. and again, its the same thing. the house is probably so huge that you may lose your way if you went there the first time. you can even play hide and seek there.

I really regret not having a camera phone with me anymore because I can never capture much of the events that took place personally. we have no one who is very into taking pictures...maybe once in a while though. maybe its time I should get a camera phone soon !

Ang Bao Collections with Winnings this year is about $350...now my expenses are covered up. thank goodness =\ lol

Labels: , ,

Written on 12:06 AM

The Author

Kelvin Yeo's the name
21

I'm nothing extraordinary
But I hold my Pride high

Thus I don't really have a Good Personality

Adaptive to Everywhere I go
Not into Religious Matters
And I Love Annoying People

The Mirror-Effect Guy
(Attitude-Reflections Treatments)


Somehow, you wouldn't want to know me too much

Link blog if you wish to

Ancient Exits

PREVIOUS BLOG 2006-2009
Onion Tales
TONGFEN
WANRU
Beatrice
Marisa
Amber
Benny

History


Picture Archives

CNY 2010
My 20th
YL's 21st
ECP Outing
KKY's 23rd
Picture Compilation
Blood Type
BH's 21st
Kids Bdays
Christmas Night
End of 2010
CNY 2011
iPhone & Razers
My 21st
P O P LO !!
Blu Tack Figurines
Siqi's 27th
2XU Compression 12KM Run
BH's 22nd
Jurong Lake 10KM Run
TianFang, Wanru & Zhenhong's Bdays

credits

Designer: alicia low
Brushes: deviantART
Picture: adidas