Image and video hosting by TinyPic

04 March 2011 - POP LO !!

yesterday was the day where 500+ police trainees turned into police officers. we had our parade, and finally we have ended our first phase of NS.

will be posting some of the pictures, the rest are in facebook...not under my album though.

02 March - Graduation Night



The 2nd Shortest and The Shortest (Me + Ridhwan)

Fad + Me + Akil + Fawwaz



Ivan + Me (Stern Looks)

Imran + Me



NS 50

03 March - POP











I would like to talk a little bit about my own squad after living with them for 4 months. still remembered the first day where we all came into enlistment, all of us were so quiet, trying to get to know one another a little. after some time, most of us got rowdier and of course, closer.

we have our stupid moments, most of us including myself...some of us can't shout loud enough, I got scolded because I didn't want to write lines for punishment, got caught sleeping in study room. we get punished because we are slow, and many more seriously..by the time I name them all, its going to be almost endless.

a few have serious attitude problem...and a few can't mix with us well because he is really plain dumb and no one can correct me regarding this sentence. nonetheless, almost all of us can hang with each other still. usually we get punished together due to these stupid things, but we got over it soon after.

bonds are stronger when we are doing physical trainings together. we support each other during our trainings, we roared out loud telling each other to endure. at times, we get into trouble together, but probably thats the best part of our lives in the Academy. I have very funny bunkmates, who never fails to make all of us laugh, song parodies, funny actions, doing silly things and never ever got caught before. just by recalling it and typing this out now is enough to make me giggle a little. lol.

I have a very humble squadmate named Ivan Tan, an optimistic guy with loads of determination, respectable guy and someone whom people can look up to. he made the squad proud, being the best among all officers. he feels the most upset when we have to split up, for he believed we would never have such a chance to gather up again which is true. but we all know that we would remember how we survived these 4 months.

Respect.

its been a great journey, and now we have to move to our next phase of our NS life. I got my posting, and I did not get what I wanted. but well, I have to perform my duties still. so yeah.

Happy P O P x)

Corporal Kelvin + Corporal Donald

Jian Wei + Samuel + Kelvin + Donald


last but not least...



Fad + Shunding + Fawwaz + Akil + Kenny + Me + Koonhow + Amron
Goodbye NS50 Bunk 1 :)
let us do our best in our respective vocations.

Labels: , , ,

Written on 8:17 PM

The Author

Kelvin Yeo's the name
21

I'm nothing extraordinary
But I hold my Pride high

Thus I don't really have a Good Personality

Adaptive to Everywhere I go
Not into Religious Matters
And I Love Annoying People

The Mirror-Effect Guy
(Attitude-Reflections Treatments)


Somehow, you wouldn't want to know me too much

Link blog if you wish to

Ancient Exits

PREVIOUS BLOG 2006-2009
Onion Tales
TONGFEN
WANRU
Beatrice
Marisa
Amber
Benny

History


Picture Archives

CNY 2010
My 20th
YL's 21st
ECP Outing
KKY's 23rd
Picture Compilation
Blood Type
BH's 21st
Kids Bdays
Christmas Night
End of 2010
CNY 2011
iPhone & Razers
My 21st
P O P LO !!
Blu Tack Figurines
Siqi's 27th
2XU Compression 12KM Run
BH's 22nd
Jurong Lake 10KM Run
TianFang, Wanru & Zhenhong's Bdays

credits

Designer: alicia low
Brushes: deviantART
Picture: adidas